Monday, June 14, 2010

A Bit Slow

Not much to show for yesterday and today, I'm afraid. Yesterday, the whole house got up turned upside down with organizing for a charity event happening in the living room, which made it hard to really concentrate. Then last night, due to various unfortunate events, I ended up with almost no sleep (less than 4 hours) before going off to my first day at work. So you can imagine, I'm not braining today.

I am excited about tomorrow, though. The summer animation workshop starts tomorrow evening, and I really have no clue what to expect. I know I was recommended as someone who'd benefit from it, and there will be students from other grades there as well, so I doubt it'll be "one size fits all". Beyond that and the instructor's name, I don't know a thing, so it'll be really interesting to find out.


No comments: